330. Anyone who swears of the (anything) except that Allah enjoys the full time shirk. (Note twenty-eight) (Abu Dawud, Tirmidhi, Hakim). (The latest Legitimate and you can Blocked from inside the Islam (arb: Al Halal Wal Haram Fil Islam) by.
331. If any lady asks the girl partner having a divorce proceedings versus particular strong reason, the new scent of Garden could well be forbidden for her. (Abu Dawud). (New Legal and you may Prohibited inside the Islam (arb: Al Halal Wal Haram Fil Islam) because of the.
332. If someone claims one due to the fact their father towards education that he’s perhaps not their dad, the backyard is taboo in order to him. (Bukhari, Muslim). (The brand new Legal and you can Blocked during the Islam (arb: Al Halal Wal Haram Fil Islam) of the.
333. The person who says ancestry off someone besides his (real) dad, additionally the slave who connects himself so you’re able to some one aside from their (real) master, is cursed because of the Allah, Their angels, and also the somebody, Allah will accept neither repentance neither ransom away from like people for the your day regarding Resurrection. (Bukhari, Muslim). (The Legitimate and you will Banned within the Islam (arb: Al Halal Wal Haram Fil Islam) from the.
334. Throwing away this new sustenance of his dependents is enough sin to possess a great man. (Abu Dawud, Nisai, Hakim). (The Legitimate and you will Banned when you look at the Islam (arb: Al Halal Wal Haram Fil Islam) by.
335. Each one of you try a caretaker (ra’iy) that will be responsible for those individuals under his proper care. (Bukhari alt, Muslim). (The latest Lawful and you can Prohibited during the Islam (arb: Al Halal Wal Haram Fil Islam) because of the.
336. Allah often inquire all caretaker ( ra’iy ) regarding anyone around his care, and the child would-be questioned concerning the individuals of his home. (Ahmad, Nisai and you can Abu Dawud). (New Legitimate and you will Prohibited during the Islam (arb: Al Halal Wal Haram Fil Islam) from the.
337. ” The guy (peace become upon your) answered, ”So you can ascribe divinity in order to anybody else other than Allah, as he is but one Exactly who composed you.” Exactly what 2nd?” the fresh Prophet (peace feel on your) was expected, ”So you’re able to destroy your youngster out-of anxiety that it’ll express meals,” the guy (peace feel through to your) answered. (Bukhari, Muslim). (The brand new Lawful and Banned within the Islam (arb: Al Halal Wal Haram Fil Islam) from the.
338. Whenever among you requests for a lady in marriage, in the event the he can take a look at what is going to create him to get married the lady, he want to do so. (Abu Dawud). (Brand new Legal and you can Prohibited inside Islam (arb: Al Halal Wal Haram Fil Islam) by.
The Prophet (tranquility become on him) was asked: ”What is the finest sin?
339. Hadhrat Ibn Mas’ood (Allah be pleased with him) and you will Hadhrat Abu Hurairah (Allah be happy with your) narrate brand new Prophet Muhammad (serenity getting through to your) said: ”There’ll dawn a period of time over people if the destruction regarding men might be at the hands of his wife, parents, and children. They’re going to humiliate your due to their impoverishment and certainly will make particularly demands that can induce him to take part in such as products (to gain more cash) which will in the end destroy their Deen.” (Baihaqi) (Hayaat-ul-Muslimeen. by Mohammad Ashraf Ali Thanvi).
340. Verily, Allah sent Muhammad (peace and you will blessings off Allah end up being abreast of him) which have information and he sent down the Guide upon your and you may the verse off stoning is included in the thing that was sent down so you’re able to him. We recited it, retained within memory and you may know it. Allah’s Messenger (comfort and you can blessings away from Allah be through to him) awarded the newest punishment of stoning so you can dying (to your partnered adulterer and you may adulteress) and just after your, we and given brand new abuse off stoning to demise. I’m frightened one, into the lapse of your energy, the folks (may forget it) and could say: We really do not find the punishment of stoning to passing within the the publication regarding Allah, which means wade astray by the leaving it obligations prescribed by the Allah. Stoning to help you passing are a duty laid off when you look at the Allah’s Guide to own partnered folk exactly who going adultery when facts is actually built. (Muslim). (New Penal Laws regarding Islam by Muhammad Iqbal Siddiqi).