400. ’Umar, the new Prophet (comfort become through to your) declared: ”The whole world is something getting made use of and the most sensible thing worldwide are good virtuous partner.” (Muslim). (Ladies in Islam by M. Mazheruddin Siddiqi).
401. Ayeshah recognized the ladies out-of Ansar because of their heart of enquiry and you may discovering, saying, ’How praiseworthy could be the females away from Ansar one the modesty does not prevent them from effort during the understanding and the acquisition of knowledge.’ (Sahih Muslim Kitab al Tahrat). (Women in Islam from the Meters. Mazheruddin Siddiqi).
402. Umar, the next Caliph, says, ’When a guy marries a woman, as well as the lady states one she’d not be taken out of your area or urban area, regarding this lady house, it’s important towards the husband in order to follow the stipulation.’ (Tirmidhi p. 385). (Women in Islam by Yards. Mazheruddin Siddiqi).
403. Ali, brand new Last Caliph, say: ’The requirements applied down of the God grab precedence across the conditions lay by the guy.’ (Ahmad). (Feamales in Islam because of the M. Mazheruddin Siddiqi).
404. A study away from Ibn Abbas says the Prophet (serenity become abreast of your) said: ’A previously hitched lady is far more a guardian to own by herself than just the woman protector and an effective virgin might be requested permission from the herself, and her consent was the woman silence.’ (Muslim). (Feamales in Islam because of the Yards. Mazheruddin Siddiqi).
405. Abu Hurairah records the Prophet (serenity be abreast of him) said: ’A grown-upwards lady is going to be asked consent in the herself. In the event that she’s silent, it is the lady permission; whenever she refuses, here are zero compulsion for her.’ (Muslim). (Feamales in Islam by the Meters. Mazheruddin Siddiqi).
406. Ibn Abas reported that the newest Prophet (serenity become abreast of him) declared: ’Those women are adulteresses who wed themselves with no presence away from witnesses.’ (Tirmidhi). (Feamales in Islam because of the M. Mazheruddin Siddiqi).
408. Ayeshah, says, ’A woman showed up and you may stated that the girl father got provided their in marriage so you’re able to their nephew and you will she hated him. I told her to attend up until the Prophet turned up. If Prophet emerged, I advised him a full facts of the woman. He immediately sent to the father of girl and you may enquired whether or not the circumstances mentioned have been correct, and then the guy told the girl the latest she is at versatility to decide or repudiate the woman spouse. Her responded you to definitely she decided to preserve the woman matrimony, and you can she desired simply to see if or not lady met with the liberties regarding amount.’ (Nasai). (Feamales in Islam from the M. Mazheruddin Siddiqi).
In the event the woman concerned see that it, she hated this relationship and you may she planned to marry Mughirah b
409. Ayeshah told you, this new Prophet (comfort be abreast of your) off Jesus declared: ’Marriage off a female is incorrect rather than there getting a protector.’ (Tirmidhi Kitab al-Nikah). (Feamales in Islam because of the Meters. Mazheruddin Siddiqi).
410. Ayeshah, the brand new partner of one’s Prophet (peace feel through to him), reports: Brand new Prophet (serenity getting on your) off God said: ’The best of your are he that is best to his spouse.’ (Tirmidhi). (Feamales in Islam by Yards. Mazheruddin Siddiqi).
411. A study regarding Abu Hurairah claims: ’No believer would be aggravated on his partner. If the a few of the girl qualities is displeasing, you’ll encounter a number of other attributes value fancy.’ (Nail al-Autar). (Feamales in Islam from the M. Mazheruddin Siddiqi).
Mazu’um abandoned an early dah, partnered the company web site lady if you ask me, and you will don’t also request the girl
412. The fresh Angel out-of Goodness informed myself way too many times on girls which i became convinced that that isn’t legal to own good guy to help you separation his partner, but whenever she commits adultery. (Irshad al-Muhtaj, Huquq al-Azwaj). (Ladies in Islam by Yards. Mazheruddin Siddiqi).